Welcome to our Classes Page!
Drop-In Classes and Cards
Can't commit to a weekly class? Check out our ongoing DROP IN classes that accept new students throughout the session.
Our Classcards are a great way to add flexibility to your dance schedule!
Your Classcard entitles you to 1, 5, or 10 visits to any of our 1-hour Drop In classes during our regular 10 week session. Valid for 1 year from date of purchase (no exceptions!). You cannot transfer your Classcard to help pay for a registered class; Classcards are for 1 hour Drop In classes only!
*Please note the pricing has been affected due to classes move online. This may change if we go back to a physical space together.*
1 visit = $17.50 (down from $20) + GST (no card provided)
5 visits = $82.50 (down from $90) + GST
10 visits = $150.00 (down from $169) + GST
Click HERE to purchase a card.
BONUS: If you are registered in a regular 90 minute and have to miss a class, you are able to make it up with a drop in class at any time during the session. Just let us know and we will make up a special make-up classcard for you.
UPDATE: Our new Drop-In cards are now yours to hold onto! When you purchase 5 or 10 Drop-Ins, you'll receive a shiny new Drop-In card which you will show each time you check in for a class. It will also have your name and expiration date on the back so you'll always know how much time is left on your package. Stop in at the studio today to grab yours!
Summer Session Starts June 23, 2020 for some classes, July for others
PLEASE NOTE: The our Summer session classes will take place ONLINE in a web-conference format. We will send “room” links to those who register. This also opens our offerings to students across the globe! Thank you for your patience as we make this transition in an effort to continue providing you with the joy of dance.
**All class times are Mountain Standard Time**
Let us know if we can do anything better to ensure your experience with Bedouin Beats is the best it can be. firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Refund Policy
We appreciate that at times you may need to withdraw from a class. The following will outline our policies on late registration and early withdrawals.
1. There are no refunds on unused classes and they cannot be transferred to future sessions.
2. Classes are not prorated. If you register late in the session the full amount of the class fee will be charged.
3. If you register for a session class and need to withdraw within the first two weeks of the session, you can apply for a partial refund. We will deduct $20 per class per week up to 2 weeks and will also deduct a $25 administration fee from the original payment.
4. There are no refunds allowed after the 2nd class/week.
5. Session classes are non-transferable once the session begins.
6. There are no refunds on drop-in cards but you can transfer the drop-in card to someone else.